1. the act or process of creating
2. the fact of being created or produced
3. something that has been brought into existence or created, especially a product of human intelligence or imagination
4. the whole universe, including the world and all the things in it
5. an unusual or striking garment or hat
My name is Andrey Yakovlev. I’m a self-proclaimed artist, designer, and musician, and am currently studying towards a professional architecture degree at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
My passion is creating things, bringing them forth into the world—to change it, but also to change our perception of it. Whereas some seek to explain the world, to measure and document it finitely, I try to mystify it, lower its resolution, inhibit understanding, and evoke a sense of wonder through which imagination may flourish.